Recommended Who Created Fidget Spinner find features, price, How to use, reviews, and order online.
Sensory Chewy Necklace for Boys & Girls | IMPROVED DESIGN | 2-Pack (Blue & Green) - Perfect for Autistic, ADHD, SPD, Oral Motor Children Kids - Sensory Teether - By Lull Kids
out of stock
as of September 29, 2021 11:48 am
- •FUN SENSORY TOOL KIDS LOVE: Our chewing block is designed as a cool necklace to help your child chew when they need to soothe, calm, or focus. A sensory aid made specifically for children with autism or sensory needs, our necklace comes in two colors for boys and girls.
- •THE RIGHT DESIGN AND SIZE FOR KIDS: The Lull soft chew necklace is approximately 2 ½ inches long and features raised sensory bumps (like a lego block) on the front and an inverted design on the back for a complete tactile experience. Created specifically to be the right size to stimulate the jaw for soothing feedback.
- •SAFE TO USE FOR MOST CHILDREN: Our block necklace is designed to be chewable, but it is not indestructible. We recommend using it with children over the age of 5 and who are not highly aggressive chewers. Meets FDA standards and is created with medical grade material that is lead/phthalate/PVC/BPA and latex free.
- •2 COLORS AND 2 NECKLACES: This chew necklace set features two necklaces, both with breakaway clasps for safety. The necklace cord is adjustable so you can find the right length for your child. Available in Deep Sky Blue and Chartreuse Green.
- •HIGH QUALITY FOR YOUR CHILD: Lull is a leader in sensory motor aids for children. We take each product we sell seriously and ensure that the highest quality and safety standards are met - always. We are happy to answer any questions you have about our product!